March 31st - April 2nd, 2016
Courtyard by Marriott
Early registration ends March 17th!
*** Conference Update - Invited Speakers (02/05/2016) ***
To help celebrate our 20th anniversary, we are bringing in some very special invited speakers this year:
- Dr. Louis Uccellini, Director of NOAA's National Weather Service, will give the banquet keynote.
- Dr. Howie Bluestein, University of Oklahoma, History of tornado research.
- Dr. Chuck Doswell, retired, NSSL, History of storm chasing.
- Dr. Paul Markowski, The Penn State University, The latest ideas on tornadogenesis.
- Tim Marshall, Haag Engineering, Amazing things seen during tornado damage surveys.
- Efran Afante, WTLX-TV, Columbia, SC, on the catastropic October flood in South Carolina.
- Dr. Walker Ashley, Northern Illinois University, The Rochelle EF-4 of 2015.
- Brian Van Vickle, Sheriff, Ogle County, IL, personal experiences with the Rochelle tornado.
- Mollie Rivas, Emergency Manager, Garland, Texas, on the December EF-4 tornado.
- Karl Jungbluth, retired, NWS, A 40th anniversay look back at the Jordan, IA F5 tornado.
- Another popular, hands-on, interactive radar workshop.