*** Conference Update - Invited Speakers (12/05/2019) ***
To kick off our 24th conference, we are bringing in some very special invited speakers:
- Tim Marshall, Haag Engineering, will be our banquet speaker, discussing tornado damage within heavily urban areas, to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Lubbock F5.
- Josh Morgerman, iCyclone.com, will describe his experience during Hurricane Dorian's devastating strike in the Bahamas.
- Josh Johnson, WSFA-TV Montgomery, AL, will describe what his station did to warn viewers during the deadline Beauregard, AL EF4 tornado of March 3, 2019.
- Adam Clark, NSSL, will give two talks, one on recent NOAA Hazardous Weather Testbed Spring Forecast experiments, and the other on the May 20, 2019 High Risk failure event.
- Adam Houston, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, will speak on the TORUS project.
- Jason Dunn, NWS-DFW, will speak on the Dallas TX tornadoes of October 20, 2019.
- Tyler Roney, KDLT-TV in Sioux Falls, SD, will speak on the nocturnal tornado event that hit the city on the night of September 10, 2019.